J & J Building & Remodeling is capable of everything your project needs to go from concept to reality. Whether you’re remodeling and updating your facilities or breaking ground on a brand-new development, our team is standing by. We handle the full scope of remodeling, building, and excavating services in Goldendale, Pleasant Valley, Klickitat County, Centerville, and Wahkiacus, WA.
- Light commercial and residential remodeling: We’re skilled in taking your remodeling concepts and bringing them to life. Call us for framing, roofing, siding and so much more—whatever it takes to refresh and update your space to meet your vision.
- Excavation: Whether for a brand-new development or underground installations, we’re equipped for excavation in Goldendale, WA. Count on our experienced team to be mindful of your property and thorough in the excavation work we’re performing.
- Septic systems: Need a new septic system installed? We’ll handle the excavation, trenching for lines and drain fields, and the installation of a new tank. Our familiarity with these systems ensures a job done right that’ll last for decades.
- Road building: Our experience with road building means you can trust us to grade and pave roads with precision. From private drives to extended roadways, we take the time to do things right, so your roads last for years and years to come.
- Land clearing and site prep: Once you’ve found the perfect plot for land development, give us a call for site prep services. We’ll clear brush, grade and take care of any earthmoving, prepping your site for staking and the next phase of construction.
- Foundation and Flatwork Concrete Services
Our contracting and excavation also extends to residential properties and projects. Contact us directly with your scope of work to learn more about how we can help.
Hire contractors you can trust for your next residential or commercial remodeling project. J & J Building & Remodeling brings experience, reliability and integrity to the job, so you can reap the benefits of a project that’s done right. Contact us today to get a free estimate on service.